PUSHrack bike rack
€ 149,99 inkl. 19% MwSt.
Back in stock.
ATTENTION: Due to extremely high demand ready for shipment in 2-6 days.
The PUSHrack bike rack is completely rethought. Its design is minimalist and ingenious at the same time. The bikes are hooked in with the handlebars, transported vertically and secured off-road. Wide handlebar, carbon frame, 29 “and long wheelbase, all no problem for this wheel carrier. Despite its robust construction, the entire system is significantly lighter than other rear carriers.
- NReady for departure in under 1 minute 😉
- NVertical mounting
- NWide handlebars are no problem
- NAll tire widths and dimensions are possible
- NAll frame sizes compatible from tiny to huge
- NHandlebar diameter up to 35 mm suitable
- NNo tracks in the way when opening the rear doors
- NHigh weight saving compared to conventional rear and trailer hitch racks
- NSuitable for e-bikes, up to 25kg per bike. Up to two e-bikes per door.
For which vehicles can I use PUSHrack?
Vans from 2.25 m height are perfectly suitable, but motorhomes, off-road vehicles and caravans are also possible. The requirement is a stable mounting track. The requirement is a stable mounting track. For more information please click here.
Smaller vehicles like e.g. a VW Bus (Multivan, California, Transporter) or Opel Vivaro are unfortunately not (yet) suitable.
What requirements must my bike meet?
- 5 cm to the right and left of the stem, the handlebars must be free.
- Saddle must be sufficiently lowerable (See picture below). Either with Vario seat post or manually. Alternatively, the saddle including support can be removed for transport.
- Maximum bike weight: 25 kg all accessories 😉 From approx. 20 kg we recommend thick upper arms or a second person for mounting and dismounting the bike!
- For children’s bikes our flex belt is required.
- Luggage racks on the bike are basically no problem. The belt of the tire holder is then stretched around the carrier. Here it can make sense to protect this with a PADABIKE from scratches.
- With a rear fender it can be that it is pressed against the tire. But this is not a problem for most fenders. To protect these additionally from scratches it can make sense to use a PADABIKE.
- Attention limited compatibility with downhill forks. Please contact us before ordering.
How to mount PUSHrack?
Have you already installed mounting track, for example from another bike carrier (e.g. Thule or Fiamma)?
Perfect, then you can most likely continue to use them. The requirements but also the information if you do not have mounting rails, you can find here.
You have not yet installed wheel carriers or mounting tracks, need help deciding or are looking for tips on mounting airline tracks on your van?
Then check here.
Options for the order:
- ETrack type A: L-track
- ETrack type B: C-track from existing bike rack (eg Thule / Fiamma)
- uHave you mounted other rails? Please contact us for clarification.
- qPlease check the requirements for the mounting rails before buying!
- ESuitable vehicles: VW Crafter / Mercedes Sprinter / Ford Transit / Fiat Ducato / Citroën Jumper / Peugeot Boxer / Renault Master / Ram ProMaster
- uMotorhome / caravan / expedition vehicle? Please contact us for clarification!
Scope of delivery 1 PUSHrack bike rack (for 1 bike):
1x handlebar holder, 1x tire holder, 1x instruction manual, 1x screw set (suitable for the selected rail type), 1x safety rope, 1x spacer kit (only when selecting vehicle type 2).
* Mounting tracks are not included in the scope of delivery.
More useful information:
Soon you will find more accessories for the PUSHrack, from locks to warning flags to spare parts here.
Please check the regulations for cargo in the respective country before purchasing.
Note for driving in Germany: If the load overhangs more than 1 m, a red flag is required according to §22 StVO. If the license plate is covered or the rear lights are not visible, additional rear lights / license plates are required according to §49 StVZO. We do not yet have a light and license plate holder in our product range, but you can use commercially available products.